The Quiet Type is looking for writers interested in submitting a guest post related to the following topics:
- Freelance writing
- Freelancing and running an online business
- Working from home
- Productivity and Organization
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Creative entrepreneurship
- Email lists
- Increasing website traffic
Why write a guest post for The Quiet Type?
As a freelance writer running a successful blog and business, I know what it's like to juggle all the things. So, why add a guest post to your already mile-long to-do list?
Submitting guest posts on other people's blogs:
- Exposes your writing and brand to a whole new audience
- Gives you more published work to share with potential clients
- Lets you showcase your expertise about a specific topic or idea
- Provides experience for adapting to another brand's style or style guide
- Increase brand credibility and awareness
- Build relationships with industry peers
- Drives traffic back to your website/blog
- Potentially boosts your own domain authority
The Quiet Type receives 3,000+ unique page views every month — and that number is steadily rising!
Every guest post writer receives:
- A bio with links to your website, one blog post/freebie, and your social media profiles
- 1 do-follow link to a blog post on your website
Published posts are shared to/with:
- The Quiet Type social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest)
- The Quiet Type email list of 400+ engaged subscribers
Here's how to get featured…
- Fill out the contact form below or email email@example.com with the phrase, “Guest Post Pitch” in the subject line.
- Write 2-3 sentences about your blog and include a link for reference.
- Submit 1-3 ideas for a guest post that falls under the categories listed above. Please take the time to review the articles already published on The Quiet Type to avoid pitching a duplicate idea. If you have a fresh take on the topic, please share it in your pitch.
Before submitting your guest post pitch, please review the submission guidelines listed here. If you’re selected to contribute a guest post, you’ll receive an email with more information about writing and submitting your article.
Interested in seeing previous guest posts? Check them out here.
NOTE: If you fail to follow the pitch guidelines listed above, your pitch will go unanswered. Bonus points if you address me by name.