Some exciting news to start off the new year…
Here's what The Write Life had to say about The Quiet Type:
“Slipping into the technical and mundane aspects of managing yourself as a freelancer is easy. Freelance copy and content writer Katie Jenison shares ample tips that will bring the creativity out of your entrepreneurship with blogs that teach ways to add a thoughtful touch to your work, plus how to land high-paying clients.”— Farrah Daniels, The Write Life Contributor
Thank you to The Write Life and Farrah Daniels for including The Quiet Type again this year.
And of course, a special thank you and shout out to YOU! The Quiet Type wouldn't be successful without all of its wonderful readers and email list subscribers. Your support means the world to me!
To see the other amazing sites included on the list of 100 Best Websites for Writers, click here.
If you're new here, you may want to check out some of these popular articles:
- The Freelance Writing Starter Guide | 2021 Edition
- How to Start Freelance Writing With No Experience
- 5 Ways Freelancers Can Get Motivated After Taking Time Off
- The Secret to Choosing a Freelance Writing Niche
- What to Charge as a Freelance Writer
- How to Create a Killer Freelance Writing Pitch & Win Clients + a Freebie!
- Building Credibility as a Freelance Writer
- 10 Simple Tricks to Help You Become a Successful Freelance Writer
- 2021 PowerSheets Intentional Goal Planner Review: Is it Worth It?